ANN-CHRISTINE WESTERLUND: MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
Ann-Christine is an active member of the following New York-based professional organizations:
- American Scandinavian Foundation
- American Scandinavian Society
- Formerly served as treasurer.
- Finlandia Foundation NY Metropolitan Chapter
- Finnish American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) – New York
- Served as first female president and board member.
- Finnish American Women’s Network (FAWN)
- Served as advisor to the board.
- International Taxation Committee, New York State Society of CPAs
- Swedish American Chamber of Commerce – New York (SACCNY)
- Swedish Women’s Educational Association (SWEA) International
- Served as board member and treasurer.
- Ann-Christine has given numerous presentations on Swedish–US and Finnish–US tax issues to Swedish American and Finnish American audiences across the USA as well as in Finland.
- Ann-Christine has been featured in the following media and venues discussing the impact of the Trump tax reform: YLE, the Finnish public broadcaster; Kauppalehti, the Finnish business daily; Nordstjernan, the Swedish newspaper of America; and at the Swedish American Chamber of Commerce.
- Ann-Christine will be featured in an interview on leadership, entitled “Leading Ladies – Nordic Women Leading The Way,” sponsored by Finnish American Women’s Network (FAWN) and hosted by Katarina Holm-Dio, Principal & Coach at KHD International.
- Please check the Westmusa MEDIA page for updates and interview links.
- Ann-Christine holds an MS in Accounting and Taxation from Hanken Svenska handelshögskolan.
Supplemental studies in taxation at New York University.
“Ann-Christine is the consummate professional, a well liked, connected and respected member of the Nordic community in the New York City Tri-State area and beyond.A result of her years of leadership and community service for the benefit of various organizations and her professional integrity and quiet charm.”
“My greatest fulfillment comes from Westmusa’s deep engagement with the Nordic professional community in New York and the Nordic countries for more than 25 years. We’re a dedicated member of that community and are committed to its continued growth and success.”