Rely on Westmusa to
- understand the tax systems in the Nordic countries and how to apply the tax treaties to avoid double taxation.
- understand the special tax rules that apply to foreign owned companies, and the special forms to be filled out to avoid very high penalties.
- understand social security agreements, expatriate, green card and dual citizenship tax issues.
- advise on stock option taxation.
- advise on expatriation taxation when permanently moving from the US.
- take care of filing your FBAR and FinCen form 114 (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts).
- US persons who have ownership/control of foreign accounts with an aggregate value over $10,000 in the calendar year are required to file FBAR.
- start a business in the US, including tax structure and tax registrations.
- take care of your sales tax obligations.
- Unsure if you need to collect sales tax? Sales tax rules can change every year and it can be a hassle to remain compliant. Ask us – we have the answers! We handle sales tax registrations and reporting in every US state.
- work on the platform that suits you best.
- Safe and quick sharing of documents on OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive. We use both Sage and QuickBooks as accounting software.
- provide representation to US tax authorities as necessary, as well as follow-up correspondence and audit support.
“The first and most important thing we do is listen. From there we develop the customized service package just right for you.”