WESTMUSA offers practical solutions to business and personal tax issues.
We provide you with advice which considers your particular situation – ensuring that you file your tax return as efficiently as possible, minimizing your tax bill, and taking the stress out of your tax return.
We combine in-depth knowledge of the American tax system with a good understanding of the tax system in Finland and Sweden. We understand how international transactions, structures and tax treaties work.
Our tax services include:
- Corporate tax
- International tax
- Income and estate tax treaties
- Expatriate tax solutions
- Employee tax
- Individual tax
- Estate tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Tax issues related to dual citizenship
We prepare US tax return including both federal and state for:
- C Corporations
- S corporations
- Non profit organizations
- Self employed
- Non residents
We advise clients:
- How to choose the right business entity from tax perspective
- How different types of income are taxed
- How tax is calculated when you have income in several states and income in several countries
- Which deductions apply in your case
- Which tax credits are available
- How foreign tax credits are calculated
- Differences in taxation for
- Non Residents
- Green card holders
- Citizens and Dual citizens
- What to consider if you have assets in several counties
We calculate estimated tax and assist clients with year end tax planning.
We review each case individually to minimize taxes worldwide.